In the past, companies relied heavily on personal relationships to promote their brand. Other than relationships, companies todays need to satisfy customers’ expectation on different sectors, one of those is digital technology. Google did a research to understand the impact of mobile on B2B customers and organizations. The research shows that mobile drives, or influences, an average of more than 40% of revenue in leading B2B organizations1. More importantly, the result reveals the new form of B2B business:
1. New form of B2B merchantsNew generation of B2B entrepreneurs or buyers are good at utilizing mobile tools to optimize the efficiency, and their time spending on mobiles is increasing obviously. Google points out that 50% of B2B search queries todays are made on smartphones and expects figure to grow to 70% by 20202. Thus, the impact of mobile on B2B purchasing process should not be neglected.
2. B2B business become digitalMobile can fast-track time to purchase by 20% through facilitating efficiencies in decision-making and enhanced team collaboration3. By comparing the data of online business activities, e.g. search queries, website traffic, lead generation, and actual transactions, Google found B2B mobile leaders are generating higher levels of mobile engagement.
3. Pursuing quality mobile business experienceTo facilitate the efficiency of mobile business, multi-screen design will be considered when designing advertising content for B2B business, and also take advantage of unique smartphone capabilities, such as location data and click-to-call links, so as to enhance the reach. Moreover, the new generation of B2B entrepreneur is good at data analysis. They understand combining data from different platform (e.g. mobile apps, website, social media etc.) can creates better insight into customers, which helps improve experiences and drive loyalty.
Today’s, the penetration rate of mobile device already reach 67% 4. Both of B2B or B2C (Business-to- Customer) business will become digital. Knowing that digital can greatly benefit business growth and enhance engagement with customers, New iMedia provides one-stop digital marketing solution to overcome your challenges.
If you are interested in our service, please click here or contact us at 2131 0888.
1. Think with Google, Oct 2017
2. Think with Google, Mar 2017
3. Think with Google, Oct 2017
4. Unwire, 2017